|Wall thickness||28 mm|
|Ridge height||240 cm|
|Wall height||216 cm|
|Roof type||Flat roof|
|Roof overhang||30 cm|
|Type of wood||First class spruce from northern countries (14 – 16 % kiln dried)|
|System||Log cabin system|
See the construction drawing (pdf)
Additional technical information
For more information, please get in touch with us. We are happy to assist you!
Woodpro takes it one step further than anyone else. All our products come standard with plenty of features, as you can see at ‘Choose options to get a free price quote’. The following points are included in the price as well. We also have a broad range of extra options for you to choose from:
Key features included in the price
- All posts, doors and windows are laminated. This helps to prevent warping
- Door(s) with a cylinder lock
- First class pine from northern countries
- 5 year guarantee
- double glazed doors and windows
- and much more..
View all our customer benefits.
Options with additional charge
- Other kind of doors and windows (wide range of choice)
- Higher or thicker walls
- Internal floors
View all our options.
Interested in this product?
Find a dealer near you
Recommended Retail Price
Inc. VAT & free delivery mainland
Modify a gazebo with flat roof on your own!
Modify gazebo 26209 in our 3D-configurator or design your own.
Benefits of our 3D-configurator:
- No extra costs for bespoke design
- Large selection of windows, doors and colours
- Easy to adjust dimensions
- Price updates with every change
- 360° design viewer
Of course you can also request a bespoke design quote. Do you like this product as it is? Take your pick from the options below.
Choose options to get a free price quote
AssemblyWith the delivery you will receive:
- The floor plan
- List of materials
- Assembly instructions
- All fastenings and metalworks
Wide aluminium roof trims & EPDM-package (for flat roofs)
- Wide aluminium roof trims
- Silicone sealant
- Roof water outlet
Pressure treated foundation beams
- Pressure treated foundation beams require no further treatment
- The beams are included (no additional charge)
Wall thickness 28 mm
- Log cabin woodpile building system with high wind- and waterproof corner connection.
- Executed with diamond heads.
Assembly serviceDon’t you want to assemble your own log cabin? Ask your Woodpro-dealer to make a free quotation offer for the assembly. Our dealers have a lot of experience with assembling a Woodpro log cabin, gazebo or garage.
- The entire building is treated including the parts that cannot be reached after installation.
- Your log cabin is protected against the fungi and rotting processes starting from day one.
- A choice between four transparent colours.
- You still need to paint the outside within one year to protect your summer house against weather influences.
Pressure treatmentPressure treatment is an alternative for staining and is possible for your log cabin. What does it mean?
- Additional treatments like staining are not necessary anymore. You have a choice of a brown colour.
- With pressure treatment, the impregnating fluid is forced into the wood. The impregnated wood becomes swollen, so it is therefore necessary to allow a longer delivery time to allow for drying.
- When a log cabin is pressure treated there is no need for additional treatment.
- After a while the wood will start to turn grey. The wood does not have to be stained but it is possible if you don’t like the grey colour.
- Due to the high pressure during pressure treatment it is possible that the wood will change. Sometimes cracks and chinks will occur.
- Fascia boards, roofbeams and canopies will also be pressure treated.
- Windows and doors will not be pressure treated.
Fields marked with * are required