What should you think of when buying a summerhouse?
Would you like to get a wooden log cabin? Is it important for you that it is stable and robust so it lasts a long period of time? Then we advise you to consider some important checkpoints. You should also inform yourself about everything the price includes. Below we pointed out the aspects you should bear in mind.
Would you like a…
- standard model or bespoke design? At Woodpro, we offer you both. If you want a bespoke garden house our dealers can offer you these! If you want to create your own design then just use our 3D-configurator.
- A log cabin with overlapping corner connections (interlocking corner systems)
- apex or flat roof?
- log cabin with a veranda, gazebo or canopy?
Take note of the following aspects
- The wall thickness. Woodpro offers two different types 28 and 44 mm for log cabins.
- The quality of the timber. Our quality is first-class, dried spruce from northern countries with colder temperatures.
- The quality of the doors and windows. The doors from Woodpro are sturdy, laminated doors so that warping is prevented. They are 45 mm thick. To protect from the rain, doors and windows are equipped with drainage holes. To set the door fast and easy we use split hinges at Woodpro.
- Doors include locks. Woodpro doors are fitted with a cylinder lock.
- Single or double glazing. Woodpro log cabins come with high quality double glazed sealed units as standard. They are already included in the price.
Also, take into account
- Is the log cabin easy to build? When you built the walls of your Woodpro log cabin you do not need nails or screws. Our walls are very stable and strong without them which makes the construction much easier and quicker.
- What colour roof shingles do you want on your log cabin? You can choose between: black, red, green, brown or blue. The different roof shingles are included in the price!
- Log cabins ideally have a ridge cover made of metal. At Woodpro this is standard.
At the end,
- What kind of windows do you want? Windows with crossbars or with a large viewing area? At Woodpro we offer a huge variety of window types.
- The crossbars are very easy to remove from the window. If you want to clean or colour it for example. They have a handy click-in system which makes the removing process very easy.
- The windows from Woodpro are always carefully sealed with silicon.
- Door sills are fitted with an aluminium strip. Also, doors are fitted with a helpful draught strip. This is as well standard at Woodpro.
- If you want a delivery it is included in the price in the UK mainland. This means you do not have to pay anything extra for it at Woodpro.
- We offer chrome sprung handles for your doors. They are included in the price.
- Would you like your log cabin to have a wooden finish or a special colour? To make the timber more robust you should treat it. We can do it for you and you can make it yourself of course. We can also pre-treat and/or paint windows and doors.
Design it yourself
Do you want to make your garden house dreams come true? With our exclusive 3D-configurator, designing your dream log cabin, gazebo or garage and viewing it from every angle, is very easy. Years of experience in bespoke design and quality improvements give you the opportunity to see how your creation would look in your garden before ordering anything.
Would you like to buy a log cabin or a gazebo? Take a look at our huge range of log cabins and gazebos on this website. Woodpro has been manufacturing wooden log cabins, wooden gazebos and wooden garages for over 38 years. We do not only offer high quality but also an all-in price with lots of free advantages. For more information or advice please find the nearest dealer in your area. Just use our dealer-locator. They will be pleased to help you!