Here are 10 reasons why customers choose Woodpro
From small gazebos to big log cabins that can be used as extra housing, you can find everything in our range. Woodpro is keen to fulfil every customer’s wish. What else do customers value about Woodpro? Below we give you 10 reasons why we stand out from other suppliers.
1. We’ve got decades of experience
Woodpro has been producing excellent-quality summerhouses and log cabins since 1978. This experience can be seen in all our products and has made us the market leader in the UK and the Netherlands.
2. Good value for money
If you’re looking for good value for money and the possibility of customising or even creating a completely bespoke design, then look no further. With Woodpro is anything possible!
Some of the benefits you can expect from us are:
- Top-quality building systems
- Free skirting boards for internal floors
- Specially made drawings for your log cabin, garage or gazebo
- Free delivery to mainland UK
- Easy assembly, thanks in part to the simple instructions supplied
- A 5-year guarantee on manufacturing or construction faults
3. We have a nationwide dealer network with show cabins
Woodpro works with an extensive dealer network in the UK. Our dealers are able to provide you with all the necessary information regarding our garages, log cabins and gazebos. If you would like to see our products yourself to make sure they are what you are looking for, you can get a good overview at our various show sites.
4. Our log-cabin construction system
Our log cabin construction system
- Log-cabin construction system with overlapping corner connections
- No screws or nails in the walls allow the wood to move naturally
- Extremely strong and stable
5. A variety of standard options
Our products are always of top quality. To ensure this, we also include various features as standard: cylinder locks, double glazing, pressure-treated foundation beams, roof shingles and much more.
6. High-quality timber
We use high-quality kiln-dried wood for our log cabins and summerhouses, which originates from northern European countries with cold climates. This makes the timber we use more stable and durable. We also reduce timber shrinkage by using special drying rooms to kiln dry our timber to a moisture content of approximately 14%-16%.
7. Our extras
Woodpro also offers a wide range of extra options: internal flooring, various colour treatments and much more. Discover all our options here.
8. Design your own log-cabin using our 3D-configurator
In 2016 we developed and launched our unique 3D-configurator which enables you to design your own personal garage, log cabin or other garden building on your PC.
Sustainability is key for us. For that reason we only buy from PEFC/FSC certified timber suppliers and we plant new trees for every tree felled. Our use of modern techniques means that we keep waste to a minimum and even residual waste is reused.
We provide a 5-year warranty on all our products because we stand 100% behind every single product we create. You can learn more about our warranty here.